Monday, June 12, 2017

Tinder (for Herps)

The creative projects that mark the end of my herpetology class each spring bring me a lot of joy. They are creative, informative, artistic, and everyone, me included, learns new things. Some of them make me laugh, too. This year's laugh award, which literally made my face hurt, goes to Paula, who created Tinder profiles for herps.

Of course, these contain lots of interesting info from class, especially of the- ahem- reproductive nature. They are all hilariously creative, too. Here are a few of my favorites. Enjoy!



By Paula Eberle





Nice move, Paula. Nice move.

5 comments:

Paula's Mom said...

That's my girl!

Angela DeRiso said...

Hello, this Tinder article on reptiles was pretty hilarious! I enjoyed your blog here. I'm actually a reptile artist, and I'm looking to network with like minded people. I'm just starting my own business now, which has been my dream for a very long time.

I would love if you would check out, and possibly share my website. I can also add you to my blog roll as well in return, as you have some great posts here.

If you are interested, my website is https://angeladeriso.com/

I would love to hear from you.

Unknown said...

Thank you and hope you keep posting your beautiful,
goldenslot
สูตรบาคาร่า

Prudhvi Yalamati said...

Toptechtricks.net

Anonymous said...

Lonesoem George died 5 years ago. So, any female of his subspecies who currently expresses romantic interest in him would be a practioner of necrophilia